- Client had contract to supply all materials and supervision for a power station to be built in China
- The materials had to effectively be supplied in kit form for assembly by Chinese engineers.
- Every item had to have a unique reference number and appropriate labeling for ease of identification on site.
- UBMO quoted for and were awarded the contract to supply a wide range of construction materials.
- Client and UBMO decided upon a unique numbering system which related to the construction drawings.
- All materials were received in the UBMO warehouse for checking, packing and unique numbering.
- Literature/drawings were prepared for all materials, identified with unique numbering system and included within containers.
- Contract completed on time